Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Rambly Post On A New Updating Schedule

I have been terribly neglectful of this little blog. I must make more of an effort to nurture it.

So I think I'll try to post every time I feel like posting.

...Wait, I'm already doing that. And it ain't workin' out too well.

-revises plan-


Every Saturday and every time I feel like posting there will be an update. That part is bolded because it's really the only part that is actually important in this post.

Also I redid the blog look because I felt like doing that. The characters on the banner are Jormungand the snake, Rayle the shaggy-haired girl in profile, Fenris the angry-looking young man with the funky haircut, and Atyno the cat.

I was sorely tempted to draw Iron Man on there because I could and because after seeing Avengers for the second time, Tony Stark is now most definitely my favorite superhero. Sadly I don't have any charries as fascinating (or as amusing) as Tony Stark, and I don't own Tony Stark, so he's not on there.

Maybe I'll restart the 100 Story Challenge. Again. And actually finish it this time. But that's unlikely.

If you actually read this whole thing, you may have a virtual cookie for tolerating my ramble. If you did not, that is totally understandable and I will see you Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment