![]() |
| Jack Frost. |
The pain in the neck is sitting next to my printer trading spells with Loki.
Yep, I caved when Jack presented a perfect solution to some of the problems I was having with Rayle and Azos' story. Here he is: Jack Frost, an ice pixie who's defied the laws of magic and nature several times over and survived to age fifty, though pixies usually fade and wither before thirty.
Sheer will and strength of magic have brought him this far and he's ready for a rest. He wants immortality, and he wants life, but he doesn't want the constant pain of keeping himself alive, the drain on his energies.
This motive of his fixed my entire plot. -squishes Jack-
Picture done on GIMP. Trying out a new technique of painting. Took me all day. >.>

Okay, I just have to say, I can't drew that well. Plain and simple. Your art is AMAZING! (I also wish I could write as much as you.)
ReplyDelete