Thursday, September 20, 2012

Art Dump

fluffy (noun) a short piece on the interactions between two characters in love.
See also phlurffy.

phlurffy (noun) a short piece on the interactions between Phineas James Bardwell and Brandy.

literal fluffy -- in which the author of the characters goes insane and draws them as furry creatures. 

Respectively we have here Phineas, the Captain America-esque superhero with the power to build and fix things, and his love. Brandy, the apprentice supervillain with the ability to create and manipulate matter at will. Sort of like Phin's power, but on Tony Stark genius level.


"We pulled the plug. It's so simple, it's complicated!"

Sevens, from Midnight Aster's novel Deep Six. I'd recommend it, but it's not published.

There we go. Quill's art dump of the week. Or something. 

(Writing? This was supposed to be a writing blog? I know not of what you speak.

...my writing is on hold. I'm planning out my urban fantasy. November you'll have lots more of me ranting about my writing, because NaNo starts up again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment