Sunday, December 2, 2012

Boloki and Tessie

This is Bolin from the Legend of Korra TV show.

Now, if you've seen the show, you know he looks nothing like his older brother Mako. So my and Aster's headcanon is that he's adopted.

...whiiich lead to a Marvel crossover. I present to you the work in progress of Boloki!

Yes, random, I know. Shaddup. =P

And here's the finished product:
Gah, all those green tones were soooo hard to differentiate. XP I know they're supposed to be gray, but I don't have any gray markers, and I know the glowstick of destiny should also be gray, but it's gold for the same reason his robes are green.

And a page of Loki and Sloan's daughter, Tessie. Going for a scrapbook feel; and yes, I know it's hideous right now. Still debating what I'm going to do with it in terms of finishing: pure graphite, plain ink, copics?

No comments:

Post a Comment