Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Loki's family

I have all these family feels and I just have to share. x]

First: Loki's three children, from right to left Jormungand/Jorgi, Fenris, and Hela. And the brown mutt in the center is Garmr, Hela's puppy. Loki found him as a stray, brought him home for his youngest, Hela, and Hela was instantly smitten. Jorgi, while not a huge dog fan, was happy to see his baby sister so happy. Fenris, being a wolf half of the time, was not happy with the idea of a dog as a pet and so was negative.

Fen is always negative.

Second: Loki and his kids picking out a pumpkin. :3 Why are they celebrating a human holiday? I DUNNO IT WAS CUTE. Just roll with it, guys.

Third: Loki and Sloan. Sloan is a character belonging to a friend of mine on the OYAN forums, but she happens to be Loki's fiance, so I drew her. :3
Then embarrassed Loki, 'cause I could. I don't know what he's embarrassed about. Takes a lot to make Loki blush. o.O
And Loki and Sloan again.
And embarrassed Loki by himself also because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment