Thursday, December 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo - Finished!


I finished NaNoWriMo! Yes, I finished, with 51,692 words!


Unfortunately the story is unfinished. So, my friends, I shall be finishing it in July with Camp NaNoWriMo with another fifty thousand. Or maybe less. In any case I WILL FINISH! Because it's my longest, best-plotted, best-developed story ever, and it must be finished and edited!

This, dear readers, is all I have to say. Except for this - I'm going to take the 100 story challenge. You use a list of 100 prompts and write a short story for each one. I'll try to finish one each week. I'm going to use Kaycee, George, and Scarlett. You may have heard of Kaycee from that link. I've been wanting to use her for ages, but she's still a story-orphan. But no longer! Stay tuned for the exciting adventures of Kaycee and Friends/Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment